Used Pallet Recycling CA
Used Pallets in
Recycling | Local Pick Ups | Free Removal | Buyers | Sellers
Grade A and Grade B
48 x 40
USed Pallet Recycling
Large Supply of Used Pallets Across the State of California.
Buy | Sell | Recycle | Free Removal
With our main locations in the cities of Los Angeles, Stockton, and San Francisco we are able to deliver pallets anywhere in the state of California. Free delivery for truckloads of up to 660 pallets per delivery
Free haul offs and pickups for broken or unwanted pallets across the state. Used Pallet Recycling delivers across the state of California. We also have locations in neighboring states. Buy Used Pallets in Arizona, Nevada, Washington, and Oregon.
Shop By State
How much do used pallets cost in California ?
As pallet prices in California are some of the highest in the country, we try to keep them low by providing used pallets. Market conditions and supply chain conditions may affect prices. For full truckload orders, you can expect to pay anywhere between $8 and $12 per pallet on average for full truckload orders (616).
Our cost depends on the size and type of pallet. Give us a call or send us an email so we can provide you with a quote.
How Much does Used Pallet Recycling Pay for Pallets in CA?
It should be noted that pallet prices in the state of California vary widely. Depending on the condition of the skid and the amount picked up per pick-up, this will vary considerably.
We pay anywhere from $4 to $8 per unit, and we pick up broken and unwanted skids for free.
What is a Grade A Pallet(#1)
While Grade A pallets are subject to much debate, the following is our definition:
- There are seven boards on top
- On the bottom, there are five boards
- Some pallets may have lead boards of 6″; however, that’s not guaranteed
- There’s an average spacing of 2.5″ to 3.5″ between top decks
- There are three stringers (1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″)
- 4-way entry
- Stringers and boards should not be broken
- A repair plate can be put on each stringer to fix any splits
- It is clean and free from pests and mold.
What is a Grade B Pallet(#2)?
The dimensions of Grade B pallets are 48 x 40. It is possible that these pallets have some minor damage to the boards or stringers, however, they remain functional.
These pallets have been used multiple times and may have some signs of wear and tear.
How do we determine how much a pallet is worth in California?
To reach a reasonable agreement, we will take into account the following factors.
- Amount per pick up
What are the most common pallet sizes in CA?
Pallet Sizes in CA are typically the following
- 48″ x 40″
- 42″ x 42″
- 48″ x 48
- 36″ x 36″
- 40″ x 48″
Where can i drop off used pallets at your California locations?
If you are located near any of our recycling centers in California, feel free to come by and drop them off Monday-Friday 7am- 5pm
We also provide a free pick up service and drop trailers for customers
Types of Pallets in California
Used Pallets are an integral part of the supply chain and logistics industry, providing a sturdy and standardized platform for transporting goods. In California, there are several different types of pallets that are commonly used, each with its own unique characteristics and advantages.
- One of the most common types of pallets in California is the wooden pallet. Wooden pallets are durable and sturdy, making them a reliable option for transporting heavy goods. They are also relatively inexpensive and easy to repair, making them a popular choice among many businesses.
- Another type of pallet commonly used in California is the plastic pallet. Plastic pallets are becoming increasingly popular due to their durability and resistance to pests and moisture. They are also easy to clean and maintain, making them a hygienic option for transporting food and other perishable goods.
- There are also metal pallets, which are extremely durable and long-lasting. Metal pallets are often used for transporting heavy goods, and they can be easily stacked and moved using a forklift or other materials handling equipment. However, they are more expensive than wooden or plastic pallets, so they are not as widely used.
- Another type of pallet that is commonly used in California is the recycled pallet. Recycled pallets are made from repurposed materials, such as old wooden pallets or plastic containers. They are an environmentally-friendly option and can be a cost-effective choice for businesses looking to reduce their impact on the environment.
- In addition to these standard types of pallets, there are also specialized pallets that are designed for specific industries or applications. For example, there are pallets that are specifically designed for use in the food and beverage industry, with features such as non-slip surfaces and easy-to-clean designs. There are also pallets that are designed for use in the pharmaceutical industry, with features such as temperature control and tamper-evident seals.
Overall, the type of pallet that is best for a particular business will depend on a variety of factors, including the type of goods being transported, the weight of the goods, the intended use of the pallet, and the cost. By carefully considering these factors, businesses in California can choose the right type of pallet for their specific needs.